- All students are capable of learning.
- A safe, secure, positive environment is essential for learning
- Each student is a unique and valued individual whose self-esteem is enhanced by mutual respect between students and staff.
- Every child can reach their maximum potential
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in meaningful learning opportunities.
- Lifelong healthy habits are vital in creating citizens who are physically, mentally and emotionally prepared for the future.
- Teachers and parents are critical partners in the educational process.
- Education is not just a pathway to opportunities but a prerequisite.